Friday, December 29, 2006

Christmas past.

It was great getting support from friends and family with Michael. I still have faith he will come around.



I worked over Christmas. It was fairly busy, but not too bad. Have been in Iowa seeing my Mom. My syster, and her family also came down. It's hard to believe how fast the kids are all growing. I suffered through another year of combined birthday and Christmas presents. I wonder if people born in June know how good they have it.



Michael had a good time, but has an understanding of how Santa, grades, attitude, and coal are all related........



Well back to the real world again. I'm starting nursing school this month. I decided that there will come a time when I don't want to be jumping in and out of helicopters, so why not get this done. I've only put it off 20 years or so. I really am looking forward to it, all except the part of wearing a dress and a cap.



Take Care, and sail fair.

Dave

No comments: