Monday, April 9, 2007

Mornings

I think the biggest change in routine for me is when I first get up. I wasn't one of these people that had to have a smoke right away, but i had a routine of getting up 45 minutes early, make a cup of coffee, and then have a smoke or 2. Then I'd just either watch the news, or go for a walk to get the day started.

Now....hmmm the routine doesn't work. So I've decided to sleep in a bit, wake up in time for coffee if I want, and go from there. The cold snap we are having isn't really helping the go out and walk thing.....Spring will be here soon.....now explain this Global Warming thing to me again?

Coffee really has no draw at all. The only time I want a cigarette is out of habit. I really have no other desire for it. Going this long without a smoke does feel really good.

I know that bars and Supper Clubs are going to be out for a long time.

I'm going to try and get the boat this afternoon. I can't really do any of the belly work until it warms up, but maybe I can put bigger wheels on the trailer, and get the lighting straightened out.

Bills, and school work today.

See ya,
Dave

No comments: